Welcome To the Rundown

Just a random guy posting things going on.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our God. (Rundown #6)

I was scrolling around on iTunes in the Christian music section, where all great young men search ;-). And I came across a song that I love..."Our God" by Chris Tomlin. I then proceeded to go to Youtube and listen to the whole song. And I really thought about the lyrics.

Our God is greater, our God is stronger, God you are higher than any other. Our God is healer, awesome in power, Our God, Our God.

And through interesting experiances like mission trips and things of that nature. I am so amazed and in Awe of a God who is Stronger, Greater, Higher, a Healer and a God who is Awesome in Power.

After my chruch group mission trip to Birmingham, Alabama, God really changed my perspective on Life; and it made me eager to share Jesus to not be afraid, And because of this, the bridge means so much.

"And if Our God is for us, then what could ever stop us, And if our God is With us, then what could stand against?!"

Acts 18:10 says " Do not be afraid, keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you..."

"To live is Christ, and to die is gain."

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I love the name of your blog and love reading it. God has a lot in store for you!!!1 You are such a wonderful young man.....I love the song you menioned and those songs help get me thru and bless me. Hold your head up high and press forward with your running and the wonderful things God has in store for you!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete